quarta-feira, 22 de fevereiro de 2017

I'm too scared to admit, I need to say this
I'm sorry for the bad things that I say
But you can see the truth in my face 
and perceive the bad habits that I embrace 

Maybe I'm waiting for someone
to discover 
the enigma of my poem

Maybe I'm waiting to break 
my demons and dreams. 
The dreams of glass. 
Shatterade glass 
that are so delicate 
like I wanted to be 
and sometimes 
as much as I fear to don't be

Maybe I'm not here
Sometimes fighting to be
Sometimes the fear comes,
take my last breath and
soak my thoughts 

Maybe I'm really trying 
to don't keep covering all the fucking things 
But I can't kill the panic in my mind 
when there's nowhere to hide

All that I really know 
Is that she is here
with more air now 
so she can have 
a better breath

She tells me things 
whispering in my ears
"The glass!
Your new dream!"
And I answer 
"Just another obsession"

She wants to break my will,
shut me up
And I tell you 
Maybe I don't have strength enough
to say no

She has me 
like a hawk 
catches a little mouse 
with his sharpened 
and bloody 
claws

But I'm here 
I'm still here
Writing idiot
poems
With small words 
and heavy thoughts

I'm asking me
Where's the poetry 
In this madness 
and stupid dreams 









 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário