terça-feira, 7 de fevereiro de 2017

Collapse

Sometimes I feel like I don't have so much time 
Like every step I take 
I need to give all my heart 
When the nights are long 
I win
The tic-tac-tic-tac is constant in my head, body and dreams
like an intense rain
that sometimes end up as a hurricane 
pure, violent 
I don't want to go away, I really don't want to
but I'm always feeling that the doors are all closed, 
and as if it were not enough
I build this fucking walls with iron and bricks 
this makes my voice fails again 
I fall
asleep
deep cuts but 
trying to don't bleed 
this same ocean of words. 
but unfortunately no one devours this oceans 
like I devour your eyes 

maybe I'm missing the rest of me, slowly 
but with class
tasting the lasts drops of wine

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário